1/1 Photo of Chicago Chicken Casserole
1 hr 45 mins
This is a terrific recipe to make when you have left over chicken. Saves a step, cuts down on the prep time and uses up that chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poach chicken in water, when cool enough to handle pull apart into bite-size pieces.
- 2In a large 9x12 casserole layer cooked chicken, drained corn and broccoli.
- 3Mix soup with milk, cheese, mushrooms and pimentos.
- 4Heat and pour over chicken.
- 5Sprinkle top with Ritz crackers which have been mixed with enough butter to moisten.
- 6If prepared ahead and refrigerate, do not top with the Ritz until ready to bake.
- 7Bake for 1 hour or till bubbly and hot.
- 8Do not fill casserole to full; this cooks over easily.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicago Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.8 mg
- Sodium 737.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: