Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes from a burger book that I bought for a friend of mine. A very easy and tasty burger. Top with cheese and my Beer Braised Onions #309199-yum!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs minced beef
- 2 tablespoons beer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices cheese
- Combine beef, beer, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Season to taste.
- Form into four 1" thick patties. Wrap in cling film and chill for a couple of hours.
- Grill patties; top with cheese and beer braised onions.
Omg, so good! I work at Uno's, and we have a BBQ bacon cheeseburger which has a beer/BBQ sauce and onion rings on it. So, this reminds me a lot of that recipe. I added the Beer-Braised Onions, which, in my opinion, made the burger. I also used BBQ for condiments and American cheese, but next time I think I will use a spicy cheddar just to add a little bit more of a kick. So yummy!
These are great burgers; especially with your Beer Braised Onions. Will definitely keep this recipe on hand for our next burger cookout. Made for PRMR, August, 2013.
Awesome yumminess. The grilled onions are quite like the way we always got our burgers in Wisconsin, just a stone's throw north of Chicago. Perfect complement to the burger!