Recipe by Old Kitchen Chic
This recipe is a LIGHT DELIGHT appropriate for any season. It's capable at evoking a cool fuzzy feeling on a warm day and a warm fuzzy feeling on a cool day. ENJOY!
Top Review by stormylee
Simple and tasty - the best kind! I used 1/4 of a red onion instead of spring onions as that's what I had, and omitted the celery. Stuck between two slices of soft rye bread along with a few lettuce leaves and thoroughly enjoyed! Thank you!
- 240 g solid white tuna
- 4 green onions (chopped small)
- 1 tablespoon dill (fresh and finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (fresh and finely chopped)
- 1 celery (chopped small)
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper