Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is a LIGHT DELIGHT appropriate for any season. It's capable at evoking a cool fuzzy feeling on a warm day and a warm fuzzy feeling on a cool day. ENJOY!
- 240 g solid white tuna
- 4 green onions (chopped small)
- 1 tablespoon dill (fresh and finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (fresh and finely chopped)
- 1 celery (chopped small)
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Spread mixture into your favorite style bread.
- Eat and have a BALL!
Simple and tasty - the best kind! I used 1/4 of a red onion instead of spring onions as that's what I had, and omitted the celery. Stuck between two slices of soft rye bread along with a few lettuce leaves and thoroughly enjoyed! Thank you!
I didn't have fresh dill on hand and subbed dried. I also forgot to add the celery, as that isn't one of my favorite ingredients anyway. However, this tuna salad is the bomb. Perfect for me and simple is best palate for tuna.
A triumph of the taste buds