1/4 Photos of Chica Iced Tea (South American Style)
Excellent spiked iced tea, recipe complements of Ingrid Hoffmann.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the tea bag(s) in an iced tea jar or large pitcher. Pour the boiling water over the tea bag and let steep for at least 5 minutes.
- 2While tea steeps, muddle the limes and the sugar in a medium bowl, until the sugar dissolves and the lime releases its juice.
- 3After steeping, remove tea bags from the jar.
- 4Carefully add the lime/sugar mixture using a large spoon. Stir well to combine.
- 5Add the pomegranate juice and chill for at least 1 hour.
- 6Just before serving, add the rum and stir to incorporate.
- 7Serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chica Iced Tea (South American Style)
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags