1/3 Photos of " Chic" Greek Salad
A super, veggie-packed salad. Courtesy of Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 2 red ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 12 pepperoncini peppers
- 1 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1Arrange the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, red pepper, artichoke hearts and parsley on a platter.
- 2Squeeze the lemon juice over the platter.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Place shallots, vinegar and oregano in a bowl and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 5Whisk in olive oil in a slow stream.
- 6Pour dressing over salad.
- 7Garnish salad with chunks of tuna, pepperoncini peppers and olives.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Chic" Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 2182.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 21.6 g