Recipe by chia
from cooking light, this is my new salsa, so tasty!
Top Review by Sunflower
This is a very unique but delicious salsa recipe. The ingredients all went surprisingly well together and what a mixture of color. Very zesty with the lime and balsamic vinegar. I served with toasted tortilla chips. Thanks, chia.
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 cup chopped granny smith apple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- salt and pepper