Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
A nice easy daily soup for chinese meals from Florence Lin's Chinese cooking
- 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced scallions or 1⁄2 teaspoon onion
- 1 pinch msg
- 1 cup boiling water
- In soup bowl add soy sauce, oil scallion and MSG.
- Add the boiling water.
- Note you may add other ingredients as you desire.
- Examples are: Cooked Wontons, chopped or shredded vegetables.
I made this as a little snack. I used regular Tamari which I found made it very salty - Light soy is a must if you are not using Braggs. I also cooked some somen noodles and thinly sliced mushrooms in the broth which made it into a filling snack - cooking the noodles in the broth will thicken it into a sauce though so bear this in mind.