Recipe by currybunny
One of my favourite evening meals, quick and very tasty! Add the curry paste according to your taste.
- 500 g fresh egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons red chilies, finely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon red curry paste
- 350 g lean pork, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles in wok of rapidly boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat oil in wok til very hot, add shallots, garlic, chilli and curry paste and stir fry for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add pork in two batches and cook for 3 minutes or until meat changes colour.
- Return all meat to work, add carrot, fish sauce, brown sugar and bring to the boil; add noodles and spring onions, toss well. Top with cilantro and serve immediately.