Recipe by Sharon123
Healthy and yummy! Chia seeds have more antioxidents than blueberries. The consistency of the chia seeds is like the pulp of the limes Recipe courtesy Marcela Valladolid Show: Mexican Made Easy, Episode: Marcela's Taco Stand
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds (and 1 cup cold water)
- 4 cups cold water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves, loosely packed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix the chia seeds with 1 cup cold water. Let stand 15 minutes. Drain and rinse the seeds.
- Mix 4 cups cold water and the sugar in a medium pitcher, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Add the lime juice and stir to combine. Mix in the chia seeds. Garnish with mint leaves and serve over ice.
- Note: Chia seeds can be found in health food stores or natural grocery stores.