We used to love the seafood enchiladas at Chi-Chi's. Since they have gone out of business, we haven't had anything like them. When I found this on the web, I knew I had to post it here for safe keeping -- will have to try soon and see if it hits the mark!! This is a microwave recipe,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl stir together soup, onion, nutmeg and black pepper.
- 2In another bowl, place half of the soup mixture, crab, and 1 cup of the Monterey jack cheese; set aside.
- 3Wrap the tortillas in paper towels and microwave for 30-60 seconds (until soft and slightly warm).
- 4Place 1/3 cup mixture on each tortilla and roll up.
- 5Place seam side down in a greased 12 x 7 1/2 dish.
- 6Stir milk into the reserved soup mixture, pour over enchiladas.
- 7Microwave, covered, on high for 12-14 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Microwave Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chi Chi's Seafood Enchiladas - Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.3
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.6 mg
- Sodium 1341.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 30.8 g