Supposedly this is the same as Chi Chi's "Cancun"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In mixing bowl, stir together soup, onion, nutmeg and black pepper.
- 2In another bowl, place half of the soup mixture, crab and 1 cup of the jack cheese; set aside.
- 3Wrap the tortillas in paper towels, microwave on 100 percent power for 30 to 60 seconds.
- 4Place 1/3 cup mixture on each tortilla and roll up.
- 5Place seam side down in greased 12 X 7-1/2 dish.
- 6Stir milk into the reserved soup mixture, pour over enchiladas.
- 7Microwave, covered, on high for 12 to 14 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 9Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 10Add a dash of hot pepper sauce to soup mix if desired.
Browse Our Top Tex-Mex Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chi Chi's Seafood Enchilada - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 573.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 10.9 g