1/1 Photo of Chi-Chi's Mexican Pizza
steve in FL's Note:
This is my clone version of Chi-Chi's original Mexican Pizza, before they changed the recipe and went out of business, lol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (or use Pam spray)
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 6 ounces black olives, chopped
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 6 ounces green chilies, chopped, drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Fry the ground beef with the water, the cumin, oregano and salt, stirring until the water has evaporated; drain excess grease; cool.
- 3Rub each tortilla on each side with a bit of vegetable oil.
- 4Place tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 4 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven, and top with the seasoned beef, veggies, then the cheese.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chi-Chi's Mexican Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 875.7
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 1783.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 35.9 g