Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I received an email today with a few copycat recipes in it. Here is one of them.
Make and share this Chi Chi's Mexican Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup salsa, drained, recipe calls for Chi Chi's Salsa
- 2 eggs, hard boiled & finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- lettuce leaf
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce leaves. Mix well.
- Serve over lettuce leaves.