Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've made these for our family's 4th of July celebration for years and have often been asked for the recipe.These are really refreshing on a hot summer day..
- 1 (33 ounce) bottle pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 pints vodka
- Stir all ingredients together and freeze until mixture is frozen.
- Scoop out into glass and add 7up to make it slushy.
I had some of my girlfriends over and I served them this drink. We all thought it was dyno-mite!!! I made the frozen mixture the night before which made things easy on me. The flavor was fruity and tropical. Very slushy and we enjoyed them by the pool. A perfect summer drink. Thanks.
This drink is so good. IT made for great reviews. So easy to put together and easier to drink. Thanks for sharing this great recipe.
This is a wonderful tropical drink for a hot summer day (or ANY day for that matter). These go down VERY easy, so be careful. I love the fact that it can be made ahead of time too. Thanks for sharing this winner, Indiana Debbie.