Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Do you remember Chi-Chi's Restaurant? It was a wonderful Mexican Restaurant that gave up their USA chain in 2004. There are still two of their restaurants in Europe, one in Belgium and one in Luxemburg. I have many of their great recipes, this is one.
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons canned green chilies, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- In small bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve spread on warm bread or on top of hot vegetables.