1/3 Photos of Chi-Chi's Chile Con Queso
Chi-Chi's Chili Con Queso was to die for and is surely missed now that they are all closed. Not to fret though since I have a copy of the food manual. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut processed cheese into pieces no more than 1 inch thick.
- 2Spread cheese pieces evenly in the bottom of a microwavable dish large enough for all ingredients.
- 3Spread all remaining ingredients evenly over the top of the processed cheese.
- 4Cover with a microwavable plastic lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- 6Repeat the microwaving process and stirring process until melted and heated to a temperature of 150°F.
- 7Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chi-Chi's Chile Con Queso
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.1
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.9 mg
- Sodium 2197.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 23.0 g