Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is a little something I threw together one day when I needed to go to the grocery store. Now my family wants it all the time. <><
- 2 cups dry instant rice
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 10 3⁄4 ounces tomato soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Cook rice according to package directions. Drain.
- Put rice in bottom of a 2 quart casserole.
- While rice is still hot, spread refried beans on top of rice, sealing to sides.
- Spread undiluted soup on top of refried beans.
- Top with cheese.
- Microwave covered for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted in center.
- Serve with sour cream.
I love that I had all of the ingredients for this and it was super easy to make. It would make a great side dish for Mexican night! :)
Thanks so much!!