Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Have not made this yet but sounded good. If you can't find the tomatoes it asks for I would think that you could use a Mexican tpye of canned tomatoes.
- 10 ounces chi chi's diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1⁄3 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- Combine all marinade ingredients in recloseable plastic food bag. Mix well. Add the.
- pork tenderloin. Seal bag and turn several times to coat the meat. Place in refrigerator for.
- 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler. Remove meat from marinade; reserve marinade.
- 3. Place meat on broiler pan, broil 7 to 8 inches form heat source for approximately 7 to 9.
- minutes on each side.
- In small saucepan, bring remainder of marinade to a boil; boil one minute. Serve with.