Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fruity tropical drink from Emeril Lagasse. Don't forget the umbrella!
- 3 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar (or more)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 slices pineapple, speared with
- 2 maraschino cherries, on toothpicks, for garnish
- Into a blender, combine the vodka, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, sugar, and ice. Blend on high speed until frothy and well combined, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into 2 chilled Collins glasses, and garnish with the pineapple slices and umbrellas.
- Serve immediately.
Though I prefer a pina colada, this was tasty and refreshing. I made this as written then tasted and adjusted. It was a little strong so added a bit more juice and coconut cream and I wanted it colder so added more ice after mixing. Thanks for sharing your recipe, made for ZWT5 by one of the Cooks With Dirty Faces
This is sooo fancy! I love it! (i also skipped the sugar, thank you for the hint GinnyP) Made for ZWT5
Made the first batch as written and YUM! Made the second without the sugar and loved it just as much! Thanks for posting, and thanks Emeril!