Recipe by cookiedog
This is a fruity tropical drink from Emeril Lagasse. Don't forget the umbrella!
Top Review by momaphet
Though I prefer a pina colada, this was tasty and refreshing. I made this as written then tasted and adjusted. It was a little strong so added a bit more juice and coconut cream and I wanted it colder so added more ice after mixing. Thanks for sharing your recipe, made for ZWT5 by one of the Cooks With Dirty Faces
- 3 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar (or more)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 slices pineapple, speared with
- 2 maraschino cherries, on toothpicks, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Into a blender, combine the vodka, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, sugar, and ice. Blend on high speed until frothy and well combined, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into 2 chilled Collins glasses, and garnish with the pineapple slices and umbrellas.
- Serve immediately.