Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A popular tropical drink of fresh pineapple juice, tequilla, orange liqueur and grenadine. Adapted from a recipe posted on the About.com website. Not Recommended for those under the legal drinking age!!!
- 4 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grenadine
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 2 -3 dashes fresh lemon juice
- crushed ice
- Combine all of the ingredients except the grenadine.
- Pour into a glass.
- Slowly add the grenadine and allow it to settle.
- Serve with a slice of pineapple.