Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Rich tasty potato pancake good for anytime including breakfast!
Make and share this Chezzy Pancake Potatoes #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room tempature)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons salt or 2 teaspoons pepper
- In a large mixing bowl:.
- 1) Mix together Cream cheese and eggs, until smooth and incorporated using a wisk or electric mixer.
- 2) Add Salt or pepper (or to taste).
- 3) Mix in Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns.
- 4) Add Shredded Swiss Cheese and mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm enough oil, to cover 1/4 inch of the skillet.
- When hot, drop mixture by heaping tablespoon or using a ice cream scoop to oil; flatten with a spatula and cook on both sides until golden brown. Serve.