Prep 0 mins
Cook 24 hrs
From the restaurant. Red Beans and Black eyed peas salad
- 2 cups cooked and chilled red beans
- 2 cups cooked and chilled black-eyed peas
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 bunch chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- Mix all ingredients together
- marinate for one day.
- Serve on a bed of wild greens.
- Garnish with raisins, toasted pecans, and shredded coconut.