Recipe by HeidiSue
My friend Cheyanne introduced this one to us. She made it for us all when we were on a couples trip together. Everyone LOVED it. It's super easy and really wonderful. I am sure you can use breasts if your prefer. Cook time includes time to marinate.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken in a medium bowl.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of the marinade and set aside.
- Place the chicken in a zip-lock and pour marinade over it.
- Seal and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Grill 10-15 minutes on each side over med-high heat, basting with the reserved marinade.