A kid pleasing treat for children of all ages. If you want to get creative, add nuts or M&M's. From the Chex cereal company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- 2Microwave first three ingredients uncovered in large microwavable bowl, until butter is melted; stir after one minute.
- 3Stir in baking soda until dissolved.
- 4Add cereals and stir.
- 5Microwave on High 3 minutes, stirring every 60 seconds.
- 6Spread on cookie sheet.
- 7Cool 10 minutes; break into bite-size pieces.
- 8Melt chocolate chips in small microwavable bowl until chocolate can be stirred smooth.
- 9Drizzle chocolate over snack.
- 10Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- 11Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chex School Fuel
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g