Recipe by internetnut
Each serving is 1/2 cup. I found this recipe in Everyday With Rachael Ray. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
Top Review by Ginny Ax
Oh My!! My family loves this. I added a berry mixture of cranberries, blueberries, and cherries. If I had pretzels, I would have added them as well for something salty. I was pretty generous with the cereal serving sizes to get it to strech a bit more. I will be making this to hand out to friends and family this year at the holidays. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 2 cups wheat Chex cereal
- 2 cups honey nut Chex cereal
- 8 ounces pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside. In small microwave-safe dish, microwave butter on HIGH about 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in vanilla.
- In large microwavable bowl, mix all cereals and pecans. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly distributed. Add sugar and spice mixture and stir until coated.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH 5 minutes or until mixture begins to brown, stirring every minute. Spread on wax paper or a cookie sheet to cool. Store in airtight container.