Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in a magazine, posted here so it would not get lost.
- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips (6 oz)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup candy coated peanut butter candy
- 1 cup dry raosted peanuts
- 1. Line 2 cookie sheets with foil or waxed paper. Place 3 cups cereal in large bowl. In small microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on High about 1 minute or until chips can be stirred smooth. Pour melted chips over cereal in bowl; stir to evenly coat. Spread mixture in single layer on one of the cookie sheets. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until set.
- 2. Repeat the above using the remaning cereal and the peanut butter chips; refrigerate 5 minutes or until set.
- 3. Gently break up the coated cereal into the large bowl. Add candy and peanuts; stir gently to combine. Store in airtight container.