Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
An oldy but goodie. WAY better than the pre-made mixes!!!
Make and share this Chex Party Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter with worshiesire and salt.
- Mix cereal, nuts and pretzels together in large pan.
- Cover with butter mixture.
- Bake for an hour at 225-250; stirring mix every 20 minutes.
- I like to add other cereals to mix it up. Some of my favs: Crispix, Life and Quaker Oat Squares.
Some things should never be changed, and this is one of them in my opinion! :) We love this oldy but goodie! Nice to see it posted so I know I'll never lose it! Thank you! :)
I love making chex mix for the holidays!!! Thanks for posting this one!