Found this recipe in a Women's Day magazine. A quick treat to make using the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) bag Chex Mix sweet and salty trail mix
- 1 (11 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1Line 2 baking sheets with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- 2Mix cereal and trail mix in a b owl.
- 3Microwave white chocolate chips and oil in a medium bowl on high, stirring every 20 seconds until chocolate melts and is blended and smooth.
- 4Immediately pour over cereal mixture and toss with a rubber spatula until well coated.
- 5Drop in small mounds onto the lined baking sheets. Refrigerate 10 minutes or until firm.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chex & O's Treats
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 29.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chex Mix sweet and salty trail mix