Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
And guess whaT,your invited to the wedding!!!Serve this at parties or just make it for a snack,I promise it wont last long!!
- 4 1⁄2 cups Chex cereal
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Line roasting pan with foil.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a large roasting pan.
- Heat remaining ingredients in 2 quart pan over med heat,stir frequently,until all is incorparated and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over chex mixture until evenly coated.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes.
- Stir every 15 minutes or so.
- Spread on wax paper and cool.
- Stir to break up.
This is so so so so good! Turns out perfect every time. I also add more kettle corn. I use the brummel & brown low fat yogurt butter to and it works great. I mix everything in a bowl first, then add to pan!
I used a bag full of Kettle Popcorn and decreased the corn chex to four cups. I also used wheat nuts instead of cashews. I will make this again, it was very fast to make and faster to eat!