Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this from the Pillsbury website and have yet to try it, but it looks and sounds really yummy.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup salted cashew halves, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup miniature M&M baking bits
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in cashews. With floured fingers, press dough in bottom of pan to form crust. Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
- In medium saucepan, place chocolate chips, caramel topping and flour; cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in cereal and 1/2 cup of the baking bits. Spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup baking bits; press in lightly. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.