Recipe by SJG3483
I got this recipe from Chex.com. They suggest topping it with s struesel topping, but I think it is fine without it.
- 2 cups Wheat Chex or 2 cups multi-bran Chex cereal
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 small bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
- Stir together cereal and orange juice in large bowl.
- let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal is soft.
- Stir in oil, egg and bananas.
- Stir in flour, sugar, raisins, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and then pour into pan.
- Bake about 45 minutes at 350 until top springs back when touched lightly in center.