Recipe by Kelsey1010
Sweet, delcious, soft, and chewy white chocolate chip cookies! * Freeze the chips before adding to the dough*
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup margarine (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat margarine in a mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs to the margarine 1 at a time until blended.
- Slowly add granulated sugar
- Slowly add brown sugar.
- Add vanilla, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly add flour to the mixture 1 cup at a time.
- Finally, add the white chocolate chips and blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Chill the dough for about 10 minutes before placing in the oven.
- Place rounded spoonfuls on baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes. The cookies will appear to have a very light golden color and will be very soft. If you'd like, add another minute, but these cookies are very chewy and yummy!