These cookie bars have a crispy chocolate graham cracker bottom with a chewy coconut top. The two textures are just prefect for each other.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Grease a shalloe 8-ich spare baking pan and line the bottom Crush the crackers in a plastib bag with a rolling pin or in a food processer Melt the butter and stir into the graham cracker crumbs.
- 3Press into the bottom of the prepared pan Beat together the evaporated milk, egg, vanilla, and sugar until smooth.
- 4Stir in the flour, and shredded coconut.
- 5Pour over the base and then level the top Bake for 30 minutes or until just golden Let cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, cut them into squares.
- 6Let them cool completely in the pan Carefully remove the squares from the pan and place them on a board.
- 7Melt the dark chocolate (if using) and drizzle it over the tops.
- 8Let the chocolate let and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Vanilla Coconut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.6
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers