Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
The textural contrast between this chewy cookie and the hard toffee is deliciously maddening. Double the recipe so you can make plenty of big ones! Prepare to enjoy thoroughly and share the recipe with friends and loved ones!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) bag toffee pieces
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease cookie sheet lightly.
- Stir together flour, soda and salt.
- In large bowl beat butter, sugars and vanilla til well blended.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or til lightly browned.
- Cool and transfer to wire rack.