Great alternative to store bought snack bars
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine sugar and honey and bring to a boil.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- 3Stir in fruit bits and cereal, and combine well.
- 4Press mixture into a 9 inch baking pan, using a piece of wax paper. Chill with paper on top for at least 1 hour.
- 5Remove the paper and chill for another hour.
- 6Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Snack Bars
Serving Size: 1 (898 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 78.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: