Recipe by AmyZoe
Feel like doctoring up your basic brownies or want s'mores but you're not camping? Try this recipe courtesy of the back of the Duncan Hines Family Style Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix. I substituted Hershey's Bars with Almonds for the chocolate chips to make it more like a s'more. MMMM!
- 21 ounces Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 graham crackers, broken into quarters
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or 1 cup semi-sweet milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease bottom of 13x9" pan.
- Stir brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil in large bowl until well blended (about 50 strokes).
- Spread in greased pan and bake immediately.
- Bake 34 to 37 minutes if using a glass or metal pan (see box for other options).
- Brownies are done when toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean.
- Immediately upon removal from oven, sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips over warm brownie surface.
- Return to hot oven for about 2 minutes to melt.
- Arrange graham crackers on top of hot marshmallows and press down lightly.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into servings around graham crackers.