Recipe by Mirj
I found this recipe in my never-ending search to satisfy our family's love of Skor Bits.
Top Review by Junebug
This is a killer recipe! These cookies are absolutely delicious! I made them exactly as the recipe stated and I would not change a thing. You can't improve on perfection! Thanks for sharing Mirj! I wish I could give you at least 10 stars for these!!!!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package Skor English toffee bits (English toffee bits)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs and blend thoroughly.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet (I used ungreased parchment paper).
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly, remove from the cookie sheet to a wire rack.
- Cool completely.