Recipe by Love2Eat
This recipe is from a Kraft magazine I recently picked up in the grocery store. It's simple, very chewy and delicious! We used dried cherries in place of the apricots because that's what we had on hand and also increased the coconut to 1/2 cup just because we love coconut. Have fun with your own version!
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups shreddies cereal
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease an 8" square pan.
- Microwave corn syrup and peanut butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 1-1/2 minutes or until peanut butter is almost melted. Stir until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well. Press into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.