Geniale Genie's Note:
After going through lots of recipes calling for quinoa flakes, I finally decided to combine elements from several of them to create the chewy, melt-in-your-mouth cookie I wanted. A great alternative for kids with peanut, wheat, an/or dairy allergies, but feel free to sub the tahini for another nut or seed butter (peanut, almond, sunflower), though you may have to add some oil to obtain the same texture. You can also use cow, rice, or soy milk instead of the almond.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together dry ingredients in the small bowl.
- 2Combine all wet ingredients in the large bowl.
- 3Pour dry ingredients into wet; mix so everything is well coated.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 5Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto lined cookie sheet.
- 6Bake approximately 8 minutes; allow to cool slightly on sheet before removing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Sesame (Gluten-Free) Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (662 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 41.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: