1/1 Photo of Chewy Secret Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a take on the Nestle Tollhouse recipe. Only one added ingredient, dark brown sugar, melted butter and a smidgen more flour make the difference... I had to sell my soul to my aunt so she'd tell me why hers tasted soooo good! Chewy chocolate chip cookie heaven!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt butter (usually 30 seconds in microwave).
- 3Beat butter, granulated sugar, dark brown sugar, molasses and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Combine flour, baking soda and salt in separate bowl.
- 6Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 7Stir in morsels.
- 8Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 9Bake at 375 oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Let stand for 2 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 11After cooling, carefully hide a few so you have a chance to eat them!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Secret Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 215.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g