Recipe by caffeine junkie
Originally printed in a Jell-O Pudding Dessert Cookbook, I modified the recipe. always a hit and there are never leftovers!
Top Review by palm715
Winner! Not to be disrespectful, but I actually like this recipe better than the highly rated "float your boat" brownie on RecipeZaar. It was perfectly chewy and the marshmallows almost caramelize. It also makes a nice amount for a family of four without totally pigging out. Mahalo!
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8" square pan.
- In a small bowl, combine instant chocolate pudding, flour, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Stir sugar into melted butter.
- Mix in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in vanilla and pudding mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows, and chopped nuts.
- Spread in prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- If cutting while still warm, use a plastic knife.