Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I saw this recipe while browsing cookbooks at a used book store, I did not buy the cookbook, did scribble down the recipe. (ok I do feel a little guilty) the recipe is unusual but delicious
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed unsalted pretzels
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 cup coconut
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt and spread evenly in 13 x 9 pan.
- Sprinkle pretzels crumbs evenly over butter.
- Press down firmly.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over crumb layer.
- Top with mini marshmallows, semi sweet morsels, butterscotch chips, coconut and nuts.
- Press topping firmly into condensed milk layer.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until lightly browned/.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.