1/1 Photo of Chewy Red, White, and Blue M&m Cookies
From Southern Living. The kids can help make this one for the Fourth of July.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 4 1/2 cups uncooked oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 cup red white and blue M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1Add both sugars and butter to a mixing bowl.
- 2With an electric mixer on low speed, mix until creamy.
- 3Add in eggs, peanut butter, vanilla, and corn syrup; beat until mixed well.
- 4Add in oats and remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- 5Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- 7Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Red, White, and Blue M&m Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 92.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g