Make and share this Chewy Red Raspberry Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 2.46 ml almond extract or 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml rolled oats (quick or old fashioned)
- 118.29 ml Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- HEAT oven to 350°F Spray 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter and brown sugar in medium bowl until smooth and fluffy. Beat in extract. Mix in flour, baking powder and oats until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1/2-cup for topping. Pat remaining crumbs into bottom of prepared pan.
- SPOON preserves evenly over crumb crust in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping.
- BAKE 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars.