granola bar-like bars from Kraft
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave honey and butter in large bowl on HIGH 1 minute; stir until well blended. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed; stir until well blended.
- 2Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 3Press mixture into a greased 13x9-inch pan. Cool. Cut into 24 bars.
- 4VARIATION: Can substitute dried cranberries or raisins instead of apricots.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Rainforest Bars
Serving Size: 1 (737 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 100.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Honey Bunches of Oats cereal