- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 1 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave honey and butter in large bowl on HIGH 1 minute; stir until well blended. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed; stir until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Press mixture into a greased 13x9-inch pan. Cool. Cut into 24 bars.
- VARIATION: Can substitute dried cranberries or raisins instead of apricots.