Recipe by frozen_rain
Tasty, chewy, chocolately treats that have just the right amount of goo! Please make note that the serving sizes are just an estimate, and vary depending on how big you choose to cut your squares.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 16 cups puffed wheat cereal
- 1 tablespoon vanilla (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter two 9 x 13 inch pans.
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar, salt, corn syrup, cocoa powder.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly. Boil for one minute, still stirring.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla if desired, then stir in cereal.
- Pour into prepared pan and press down evenly. Cut into squares when cool.