1/2 Photos of Chewy Popcorn Balls
This makes a chewy popcorn ball, as opposed to the crunchy ones you usually find.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop popcorn.
- 2Place in large bowl.
- 3Place all ingredients except for food coloring in saucepan.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to full, rolling boil.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add desired amount of food coloring.
- 7Pour over popcorn, stirring to coat well.
- 8Shape into balls with buttered hands.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 25.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: