Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from Carol Stegall. I grew up around the corner from her and she grew up with my Mother-in-law. Small world. She says "actually this is my mom's recipe"
- Pour Butter into 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, Combine brown sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt -- Mix well, then stir in pecans.
- Spread mixture over butter in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Immediately dust with Confectioner's sugar.
- Cool before cutting.