Recipe by Kerena
This recipe came from Carol Stegall. I grew up around the corner from her and she grew up with my Mother-in-law. Small world. She says "actually this is my mom's recipe"
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (may use margarine)
- 2 cups brown sugar, Packed
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, Beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecans, Choped
- confectioners' sugar (for dusting after baking)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour Butter into 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, Combine brown sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt -- Mix well, then stir in pecans.
- Spread mixture over butter in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Immediately dust with Confectioner's sugar.
- Cool before cutting.