Top Review by Heather in Georgia
They were delicious! I did use the powdered sugar on top and agree that they were sweet, but if you are going to indulge, you might as well enjoy it! My family and coworkers devoured them.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour butter into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, flour eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread over butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; immediately dust with confectioners sugar.
- Cool before cutting.